Tips to Prevent your lungs and stamina with Qraa Men Lung Detox
Do the three flights of stairs home get you panting like a dog? But that is too few stairs for an average human being, isn’t it? And you are a man in your prime. So, what is the issue? Is it working late at night? Or a few too many burgers through the week? Are you also a smoker?
All the questions above matter if you’ve lately found yourself panting and short of breath. Stamina is an essential part of man’s life and it is valuable for everyone whether they have a desk job or an adventurous life. Most of all, it is necessary for doing day-to-day tasks without a huff. Hitting the gym, working, partying or getting your freak on for the night, stamina is the way to perform. Since stamina is the only way to make activities easier, it is necessary to know how far your stamina will go and how to prevent it from running out.
Stamina is a factor that is connected directly to our life form. The life force or ‘prana’, which is simply defined as your autonomous breathing, is the direct influencer of stamina. And where does one breathe from? Lungs are the source of all oxygen content in the body. Oxygen is what burns the glucose stored in the whole body and pushes it towards the muscles to be used as energy. So, when oxygen equals petrol in terms of human physiology, your lungs are a pretty lucrative asset. Here’s how to keep them healthy and maintain robust stamina-
Try Breathing Exercises
Given you quit smoking a few months ago or have never smoked at all, it will be fairly easy for you to increase your lung capacity. The air itself has a lot of pollutants to decrease your lung capacity eventually. When that is combined with daily bad habits of sitting in a slouching manner or general sloth, the lungs shrink. They simply adapt to the amount of air that you usually inhale in general. So, to initiate a lung detox, you simply exercise your lungs like any other muscle.
Breathing exercises can help you to expand the lungs to fit in more air than usual so as to synthesize the maximum amount of oxygen. Try these simple steps to begin reshaping your lungs-
Pursed lip breathing-
- Sit with a straight posture to accommodate more air
- Breath in through your nose and then purse your lips as if kissing a person
- Breathe out through your mouth and pursed lips slowly, Repeat.
- Keep your arms or a weighted object like a heavy pillow on your belly.
- Breath in using your belly and see how higher it goes
- Exhale slower than your inhalation and then repeat trying to push your belly higher than the last time.
Take Steam Therapy
In cold or dry weather, the lungs become dry too. As the mucous membranes dry up in the airways, it makes breathing difficult and may cause blood blockages. The only way to increase lungs during such times is to moisturize them. So, you must infuse water molecules into the air intake. Steam therapy has been used conventionally at homes to reduce the effect of ‘Kapha’, which obstructs breathing.
Steam therapy can be done using a simple pan and towel or a vaporizer. You can add natural purifiers such as Tulsi and turmeric to water to get the healing effects of the herbs. If steaming is too time-consuming for you, you can try lung detox capsules by Qraa Men. It contains natural herbs known to detox the lungs like tulsi and turmeric.
Draining Mucus From the Lungs
Mucus is a liquid with high density but a liquid nonetheless. And like every other liquid in our body mucus can be drained out for lung detox. Draining mucus from the lungs is an easy task. To drain mucus fluid, one has to simply lie down in different positions to drain out the fluid. Here are a few simple postures to drain mucus and increase lung capacity.
On the back-
- Lie down on your back, use the floor or the bed
- Use pillows to elevate your hip so as to keep the lungs below the rest of the body.
- Inhale through the nose for 2 seconds and then exhale slowly through the mouth for 4 seconds.
- Every exhale should be double the time of your inhalation.
On the side-
- Use the same pillows to rest your hip while you lie on your right side.
- Keep your arms under your head for support and inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth in the same time pattern which goes 1:2
- Repeat the same process on both sides equally.
On the stomach-
- Take the pillows and keep them under your hip below the stomach
- Rest your chest on your arms but keep your chest below the hip, so you can use 2-3 pillows.
- Repeat the breathing pattern from your nose through your mouth, doubling your exhale time.
Eat Antioxidant-Rich Foods
Foods rich in antioxidants are great at aiding lung detox. Antioxidants are known to be anti-inflammatory to organs and can relieve damage to tissues. If you recently quit smoking and have been a heavy smoker, foods rich in antioxidants are the best way to increase lung capacity. These are some of the super-food rich in antioxidants and enzymes that can heal the lungs-
- Tulsi (holy basil)
- Leafy greens
Lung detox depends on a number of factors that must be included in the daily habit to maximize the effects of any lung detox therapy you’re using. Natural herbs are the best way to cleanse your lungs and increase lung capacity. All the super herbs can now be ingested in the form of a capsule, thanks to Lung Detox Caps by Qraa men. The combination of turmeric, ginger, garlic, Tulsi, Trikatu, Grape Seeds, Mulenthi and more in one capsule. The extracts of all-natural herbs cleanse lungs naturally after smoking. Improve your lung capacity and increase your stamina with Qraa men Lung Detox caps.