Enhance the goodness of your man’s skin and hair, gift them Qraa look good kit: The complete grooming kit.
The kit features Qraa Face & Beard wash, Hairstyling gel, Activated charcoal scrub, and Mooch & Beard oil.
On every occasion, a men's grooming kit is suitable for all skin and hairs prepared without any harmful ingredients.
Made with natural ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Glycerin, Bees Wax, Activated charcoal, Clove oil, and others substrates, nourish and clean up your skin and hair naturally.
Hydrates and soothes your skin that cleans both face and Beard without over-drying them.
Its scientific mechanism offers essential nourishment to the cell's bio-electric metabolism and helps to eliminate unpleasing beard odor.
Activated charcoal scrub lightens your skin tons and deep cleans the skin while controlling acne and washing out impurities.
Kit added mooch & beard oil that enriches the quality of your beard hairs by softening and shining them.
The special quality of Qraa beard oil hydrates the Beard and the skin under it.
It is prepared with natural ingredients like argan, lemon, tea tree oil, and jojoba; it helps smoothen the hair and deep beardruff.
The useful grooming kit, hairstyling is now under control, as prepared with essential nutrients; the hairstyle gel helps men maintain their look all day long.
Aloe Vera gel
- Clams, sunburns and rashes, irritation of the skin
- Treats fungal and bacterial infections
- Supports the production of collagen
- Moisturizes skin while hydrating dry skin
- Retain moisture
- Increases skin hydration
- Relieve dryness
- Refresh skin's surface
- Soften skin & remove dirt
- Moisturizes dry hairs
- Nourishes hair follicles
- Gives stronger & resilience to your Beard for faster growth
- Anti-inflammatory effect heals skin
- Creates protective layer for skin
- Hydrates skin and make it soft
- Exfoliate naturally & draws away dead skin cells
- Prevents skin from losing moisture
- Clears out dead skin cells
- Unclogs pores & removes impurities
- Smooths and even-tons skin
- Helps hairs to grow better
- Smoothes skin
- Good for sensitive and irritated skin
- Prevents flak & itchiness
- Protect hair without dulling or weighting
- Prevents wrinkles & fine lines
- Helps in better blood circulation in the skin
- Heals wounds & pains
- Reduces skin sagginess
Qraa men's face and beard wash
- Wet your face & Beard
- Pour a small amount of wash
- Gather foam on hand
- Massage it over your face and Beard gently
- Rinse with clean water
- Pat dry & soft towel
Qraa men Activated charcoal scrub
- Rinse your face and neck
- Apply the scrub
- Gently rub it to your face and neck
- Ignore rubbing excessively on acne
- Scrub for two to three minutes
- Rinse your face with water
- Pat dry & soft towel
Qraa men Mooch & Beard oil
- Wash & dry your face or Beard
- Take 3-5 drops of mooch & Beard oil
- Rub oil between your palms
- Massages on desired areas
- Allow it to absorb with touching
- Apply twice a day
Qraa men's hairstyling gel
- Apply hair gel after washing hair
- Scoop out the appropriate amount of gel
- Apply as upward/downward as per the desired hairstyle
What is the shelf life of these product?
‘Qraa Men Look Good Kit For Men’ contains four exceptional products, ‘Qraa Men Face And Beard Wash’, ‘Qraa Men Hair Styling Gel’, ‘Qraa Men Activated Charcoal Scrub’, ‘Qraa Men Mooch And Beard Oil’. All the products come with a shelf life of 36 months to put it precisely.
What skin types are these products suitable for?
‘Qraa Men Look Good Kit For Men’ contains four exceptional products, ‘Qraa Men Face And Beard Wash’, ‘Qraa Men Hair Styling Gel’, ‘Qraa Men Activated Charcoal Scrub’, ‘Qraa Men Mooch And Beard Oil’. Crafted with the best of rare and certified organic ingredients, these products are chemical free which makes them suitable on all skin types, including that of sensitive skin kinds for the matter.
How many washes should I get out of one pack?
Well, the 100g pack of the ‘Qraa Men Face And Beard Wash’ generally lasts for a month or so approximately if used twice a day. Therefore, a pack of the face wash is technically supposed to get you around 60-65 washes if used in the correct quantity.
How many scrubs should I get out of one pack?
Well, the 100g pack of the ‘Qraa Men Activated Charcoal Scrub’ generally lasts for a month or so approximately if used once a day. Therefore, a pack of the face scrub is technically supposed to get you around 30-35 scrubs if used in the correct quantity.
What amount of the Hair Styling Gel should I apply?
Depending on the length of your hair, take required amount of the ‘Qraa Men Hair Styling Gel’ to set your hairs as per desired style. Take the minimum amount that you need to apply on the hairs evenly to put it precisely. Taking too much of the styling gel can be a spoiler. Therefore, you need to be a little careful about the amount that you take in this respect.
How often should I use the Beard oil?
You need to use the ‘Qraa Men Mooch And Beard Oil’ on a daily basis for the maximum of benefits. Don’t forget to check out the directions for usage to apply the beneficial solution in the correct manner in the endeavour to get the best results for the matter.
Why should I use a Beard Oil?
Using the ‘Qraa Men Mooch And Beard Oil’ helps soften and tame coarse, dull and damaged beard by providing for the ultimate nutrition and nourishment not only to the bard hairs, but also the skin underneath. It works as the perfect grooming solution that stops itchiness and helps restore the health and shine of the beard in the most effective manner. So, don’t forget to use this beard oil for the complete care of your beard. It is a chemical-free solution that comes packed with the goodness of rare and certified organic ingredients to put it precisely.
Can beard oil stimulate beard growth?
Yes. Not only can the ‘Qraa Men Mooch And Beard Oil’ help stimulate beard growth, but also is effective in helping you get fuller, thicker and softer beard with salon kind finish and shine. With hydrating and conditioning benefits, this beard oil makes for an exclusive solution that helps enhance the health and texture of the beard in an all-round manner for the matter.